- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Paragliding is the recreational and competitive adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no rigid primary structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below a fabric wing. Wing shape is maintained by the suspension lines, the pressure of air entering vents in the front of the wing, and the aerodynamic forces of the air flowing over the outside.
Despite not using an engine, paraglider flights can last many hours and cover many hundreds of kilometers, though flights of one to two hours and covering some tens of kilometers are more the norm. By skillful exploitation of sources of lift, the pilot may gain height, often climbing to altitudes of a few thousand meters.
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
No details found.
While we can’t tell you who your leader is prior to departure, we can tell you they will be awesome. Our leaders are experts in their regions, some because they’ve been travelling there for years, others because they’re local to the region and can’t wait to show you around. On longer journeys, or ones that travel through more than one country, you may change leaders part way through – but this just means double the awesomeness.
Although you won’t be reimbursed for any portion of the trip unused, you can opt to sign off the trip if you need to leave a day or so earlier. If you let us know before travel that you’ll be arriving late or need to leave before the trips ends, we will notify our team on the ground to best accommodate your requirements.